A preschool is a place which actually gives the foundation before a proper school to a child. We at HGS provide a secure and loving environment that encourages each child to grow and develop at their own pace. We offer a preschool curriculum that is thoughtfully planned and developmentally appropriate. Our curriculum addresses all areas of early childhood development. We help a preschooler to grow socially and emotionally. We help their ability to think, use and recognise language and their fine motor skills to be developed through play, art, dance, music and interacting with others.
Most importantly, we help our little preschoolers to become an effective learner as they develop and extend their communication skills, build their self-confidence, learn to be creative and develop skills that assist them with reading, writing and mathematics.
Learning pedagogy has been designed to bring out the best in students. HGS is one of the best preschools in Jamnagar.
HGS uses innovative methods to create a learning environment which helps a child to effectively utilize the pedagogy and achieve each and every developmental milestone of learning and growing.:
- Explain: Teachers’ creatively explain various concepts to students
- Encouraging: Teachers encourage children to express their thoughts which help them gauging learning outcome.
- Exploring: Children themselves start experiencing the things.
- Expressing: This is our methodology where teachers creatively EXPLAIN the concepts, ENCOURAGE children to EXPLORE things and to have experience of it and EXPRESS their thoughts; which help teacher judge the learning outcome. These 4E are the steps which help a child to overcome and master every milestone of learning and development. Here teacher’s role is to explain and encourage the child and then child himself uses the environment created by the teacher to explore experience and express the learning outcome.
Apart from the regular subjects, for Grade V-VIII the Third Language options provided are- Sanskrit or Gujarati.
The concept of clubs is an opportunity for the students to integrate work and study together. Clubs give them an element to be a lifelong learner by gaining practical experience in the course of their academic education. Various clubs of HGS provide abundant opportunities to them of exploration and discovery. Each club has its set objectives and method of functioning. Students are motivated to actively participate in the club
1. Cultural Club 2. Science Club 3. Math Club
4. Sports Club 5. Language Club 6. Eco/Nature Club
With a view to upgrading the feeling of harmony, honesty and fraternity Haria Global School has implemented House system for its students. Students are likely to be divided into 4 houses namely SAAHAS, SHAKTI, SHANTI and SAHAYOG.
The major attribute of House system is the inter house competition. Haria Global School organizes a number of competitions between the houses to enhance the talents of the students. For comparison between houses merit points for behavior and academic achievement may also be totaled up.
Our curriculum responds to latest CBSE directions and also students’ need in terms of the development of their whole personality. Haria Global School follow the strong concept of internal evaluation that is magnificent and highly results oriented for students. Necessary inputs are provided throughout the year for both scholastic and co-scholastic aspects. These aspects are being tested through projects, notebooks and assignments as part of the Periodic assessments (Unit Tests) and Term-End assessment. The main objective is to ensure better understanding and learning by practical work and experience. The significance, dependability and validity of evaluation procedure determine the quality of feedback that has to be derived for ensuring the qualitative development of students.
UNIT TEST FOR CLASS I – CLASS VIII .
A whole Academic session is divided into 2 terms. Each term contains 2 Unit Tests also called Periodic assessment for 20 marks each. There will be Term End exams of 80 marks each (Half-yearly and Final Exam).