About Our Trust
A Charitable Trust “Oshwal Education Trust” was established and formally registered on 14th January 1986 in order to provide educational facilities to the studetns of Jamnagar, with English Medium. One educational institution after another came up in quick succession
- Smt. Prabhaben Lakhamshi Haria Pre-Primary School.
- Shri Lakhamshi Govindji Haria Primary School.
- Shri Lakhamshi Govindji Haria High School.
- Smt. Kasturben D. Nagda Institute of Language Teaching (B.Ed. College).
- Shri Gosar Hansraj Gosrani Commerce College & Shri Dharmshi Devraj Nagda B.B.A. College.
- Shri Jaysukhlal Vadhar Institute of Management Studies & Shri Bipin T. Vadhar College of Management (M.B.A. & M.A.M. College).
- Shri Keshavji Bharmal Sumaria M.C.A. College.
- Haria Institute of Spoken English.
- Smt. Chandramaniben Zaverchand Meghji Gosrani B.C.A.
- Shri Zaverchand Mulchand Shah P.T.C. College.
Oshwal Education Trust has been the ‘Brain Child’ of Shri Ramniklal K. Shah, Managing Trustee, under whose able leadership the trust has matured into a complete educational needs provider. His untiring zeal has been instrumental in starting various institute one after the other – all being managed aptly by dedicated Trustees.
In 1995, Shri Bipinchandra T. Vadhar with his rich experience as an administrator and as a management expert took over the reins of the trust as the “Director of Higher Education”. Having realised the dearth for English Medium college and the plight of the students who had to leave town in order to pursue higher education, he worked zealously contributing his might both quantitatively and qualitatively to establish an English medium College namely “Shri Gosar Hansraj Gosrani Commerce (Eng. Medium) & Shri Dharamshi Devraj Nagda B.B.A. College.” He is highly instrumental in making M.B.A. & B.C.A. a reality.
These centres of learning are the fruitful outcome of the creation engineered by the founders through their untiring efforts. Several generations to come will remain indebted to the founders for this glorious vision which was translated into action.